TEL: 015 547 0555 – Cheap Boilermaker Course Fees in Polokwane, Limpopo Province.
Skills are attained at SPENCER TRAINING ACADEMY at minimal course fees and the Boilermaker salary in South Africa ranges from R 15000 – 30000 per month. .
Unit Standard No: 58720
Unit Standard Credits: 138
NQF Level: 3
Modules for the Boilermaker training course include;
- Demonstrate an understanding of a variety of engineering fabrication methods.
- Interpret structural and engineering drawings.
- Develop and lay out metal work pieces for fabrication.
- Produce metal components of some complexity.
- Use and maintain engineering hand and power tools.
- Adhere to Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Communicate with peers and members of supervisory levels.
Job Assistance after Training & Free accommodation provided to students from all these locations like Burgersfort, Pietersburg, Ellisras, Jane furse, Messina, Dendron, Modimolle, Makhado, Louis Trichardt, Nelspruit, Mankweng/Turfloop, Nkowankowa, All days, Elim, Lebowakgomo, Matoks, Bochum, Lephalale, Polokwane, Limpopo Province.
We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa, Pretoria, Vereeniging, kempton park, Alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga Province.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia etc.
TEL: 015 547 0555
Call/Whatsapp: 076 910 7752