TEL: 015 547 0555 Working At Heights Training Polokwane
Working at heights training course that includes visual presentations, approved by the Construction Education Training Authority (CETA).
This course is designed to provide Learners with awareness, knowledge and the necessary skills to arrest falls from heights with the proper use of fall protection products to ensure safety on the job site.
Scaffolding safety and construction
Each learner will receive;
Working at heights (fall arrest) safety training
Construction health and safety training
• Fall protection essentials guide:
Get a better view from up high!
• Falls from height statistics
• Where does the problem lie?
• 2 Steps before considering the use of
Personal Fall Protection Equipment (PFPE)
• Recommendations for safe working at height
• Before any work at height, it is
absolutely necessary to answer the
3 following questions…
• Understanding PFPE
• Working at height categories
• Personal Fall Protection Equipment selection
• Anchor devices
• Full body harness
• Connecting devices
• Fall arresters on rigid lines and rails
• Fall clearance when working at heights
• Understanding regulations and standards
• Regulations & standards for working at heights
• Care and maintenance of PFPE
• Requirements for rescue
• Key planning factors
Job Assistance after Training & Free accommodation provided to students from all these locations like Burgersfort, Pietersburg, Ellisras, Jane furse, Messina, Dendron, Modimolle, Makhado, Louis Trichardt, Nelspruit, Mankweng/Turfloop, Nkowankowa, All days, Elim, Lebowakgomo, Matoks, Bochum, Lephalale, Polokwane, Limpopo Province.
We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa, Pretoria, Vereeniging, kempton park, Alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga Province.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia etc.
TEL: 015 547 0555
Call/Whatsapp: 076 910 7752