TEL: 015 547 0555 – Overhead Gantry Crane Operator Training Courses in Polokwane, Limpopo Province
Skills are attained at SPENCER TRAINING ACADEMY at minimal fees and operators earn an average salary of R15000 per month ranging from R10000 – R27000.
Unit Standard No: 242976
Unit Standard Credits: 5
NQF Level: 2
Modules in this course include;
* During the Gantry crane training, we teach you how to deal with Capacities of equipment and attachments.
* In Overhead bridge crane training, you learn how to deal with Purpose, use and limitation of controls.
* The overhead crane driver has to learn how to make daily checks.
* The energizing sequences, including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical sequences.
* Start-up and shut down procedures
* Emergency shut down procedures.
* All basic signaling procedures, including hand, radio, or telephone signals, where required.
* In addition to daily inspections, OSHA also requires periodic inspections of overhead cranes. Check for deformed, cracked, corroded or unsecured members. Are foot walks free of debris, grease?, Does cab have a fire extinguisher?
* Practice in operating the assigned equipment through the mechanical functions necessary to perform the required task.
* Maximum capacity of the crane.
* Rigging procedures.
* Company rules and regulations.
Job Assistance after Training & Free accommodation provided to students from all these locations like Burgersfort, Pietersburg, Ellisras, Jane furse, Messina, Dendron, Modimolle, Makhado, Louis Trichardt, Nelspruit, Mankweng/Turfloop, Nkowankowa, All days, Elim, Lebowakgomo, Matoks, Bochum, Lephalale, Polokwane, Limpopo Province.
We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa, Pretoria, Vereeniging, kempton park, Alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga Province.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia etc.
TEL: 015 547 0555
Call/Whatsapp: 076 910 7752