TEL: 015 547 0555 – Scaffolding Training in Polokwane, Limpopo Province
After Course completion, students are awarded a certificate and become qualified to erect scaffolds.
Unit Standard No: 263245
Unit Standard Credits: 5
NQF Level: 3
Modules for Scaffold training include;
* Health and safety
* Design Requirements
* Standing scaffolds
* Timber scaffolding
* Tube scaffolding with steel or aluminium
* Scaffolding with proprietary equipment
* Free standing scaffolds
* Suspended scaffolds
* Special scaffolds
Outcome after the training;
* Scaffolding preparation, erecting and stripping techniques
* Knowledge of fittings related to scaffolding
* Fault identification
* Knowledge and understanding of transport, handling and storage of scaffolding components and tools related to scaffolding.
* Knowledge of the properties, maintenance and care of scaffolding, its components and tools related to scaffolding
Job Assistance after Training & Free accommodation provided to students from all these locations like Burgersfort, Pietersburg, Ellisras, Jane furse, Messina, Dendron, Modimolle, Makhado, Louis Trichardt, Nelspruit, Mankweng/Turfloop, Nkowankowa, All days, Elim, Lebowakgomo, Matoks, Bochum, Lephalale, Polokwane, Limpopo Province.
We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa, Pretoria, Vereeniging, kempton park, Alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga Province.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia etc.
TEL: 015 547 0555
Call/Whatsapp: 076 910 7752